At first glance, it’s not hard to see that the Sayer Espresso is a visionary's espresso machine. In 2007, a few accomplished industry professionals believed they could manufacture and design an espresso machine here in the U.S. that could extract better flavor than any other machine coming out of Italy. They accomplished both. There is a lot to say about the Slayer Espresso but we will break it down into two isolating points. One is the pre-brew system. This is the feature of the Slayer Espresso that makes it stand alone as a precision and elite profiling espresso machine. The other is that the Slayer espresso is externally and internally customizable in color and material, an important feature if you have an emotional vision about your coffee. The machine is programmable for consistency and ease of use. It also operates manually as a featuring platform for professional baristas. Like you and your business, the Slayer Espresso is innovative and stands alone. We hope you will take the time to reach out to your preferred local service professional or our Slayer coordinator here at the ESN. We would love to talk about your dreams and how the Slayer Espresso can help you achieve them.
|Group Height||Traditional Height - All Models|
|Color Options||Standard Black, Fully Customizable|
|Models||Slayer Espresso 1 Group, Slayer Espresso|
|Dosing Operation||Manuel or Semi-Automatic Dosing|
|Steam Wand||Standard Wand Only|
|1 Group||18.1"||14.5"||24.3"||100lb||1,300W | 2,000W||110V | 220V|
*Includes height of steam actuators.
|Groups||Brew Boiler||Steam Boiler||Pre-Brew Boiler|
- Made in the United States
- Externally and internally customizable! From the x-legs to the boiler, Slayer Espresso incorporates your personal style in choice of color, metal, custom material, wood, design, or logo!
- Slayer Espresso operates with independent boilers so you can easily feature multiple roasts
- PID controllers ensure accurate brewing temperature for each brew group.
- Pre brew system with timer offers you ultimate control over your coffee's unique flavor.
Customizing Your Slayer
We always start with your vision; the little idea that’s only yours. After that, we get to work because there is a lot to think about when it comes to customizing your Slayer Espresso machine. We will help you maneuver through metal options, paint colors, wood accents and your design ideas. The options are almost limitless, so we hope you’ll put our ESN Slayer coordinators to work. We will remember your vision and your budget and do our best to make everything become a reality. Below you will find step-by-step instructions for customizing the Slayer Espresso machine. Begin by viewing the "Start Here" tab. For personal assistance contact the ESN at (509) 558-8081.
Start by selecting from one of the following three categories. The categories are: "Acrylic Window or Glass Body," "Advanced Customization," and "Classic Black." If you will be customizing either the interior of your machine (i.e. boiler and/or spar) and/or adding an acrylic window or glass body, select the "Acrylic Window or Glass Body" option. If you are not planning on customizing the interior and/or adding an acrylic window or glass body, but still want to customize exterior features of your machine, select "Advanced Customization." "Classic Black" is for those wishing to purchase the Slayer Espresso without customization.
Acrylic Window or Glass Body
Select this option if you wish to showcase the interior of your machine. This option allows you to customize both the exterior and/or interior of your machine.
- Acrylic Window and Glass
(See "Materials" Tabs)
- Custom Spar
(See "Interior Design" Tab)
- Boiler, Logos and Design
(See "Interior Design" Tab)
From body panels to logo designs, select this option to fully customize the exterior of your Slayer Espresso machine (excludes acrylic window or glass body). Note: Some customizable features are only available for 2 and 3 group machines.
- X-Legs and Hubs
(See "X-Legs" Tab)
- Front Panel, Drip/Cup Trays
(See "Color" Tab)
- Back Panel Logo & Design
(See "Logo's and Design" Tab)
The Slayer Espresso machine comes standard with black powder coated back and side panels. Silver powder coated X-Legs. The front panel, drip tray, cup tray, brew-group(s) and hubs come standard in stainless steel.
- Actuator Set & Cup Rail - (See "Wood" Tab)
Customizing Your Panels
If you have decided on "Advanced Customization" or "Acrylic Window or Glass Body," your next step would be to consider the back and side panels of your machine.
Back/Side Panels Color/Material I & II
For the body of your Slayer Espresso (back and side panels), please choose one from the following options:
- Customizing back AND side panels with the same color or material: Select an option from "Color/Material I" only: Leave the "Color/Material II" on the "No Thanks" option.
- Customizing back panel OR side panels only: Select an option from "Color/Material I" only. Leave the "Color/Material II" on the "No Thanks" option.
- Customizing back and side panels with different colors/materials: The ESN equipment selection process is set-up so that if you choose to customize your side panels differently from your back panel you will receive a discount on your second color/material choice. After selecting from Color/Material I, select from Color/Material II. Only options of a lesser price will be available to you. If you desire two types of the same option (powder coat in two colors or two different types of metal), select the same option in both Color/Material I and II.
After checkout, an ESN coordinator will contact you to help you personalize your selections.
Your Slayer Espresso machine can be painted, in almost any color, and on almost every part of the machine.
What Can I Paint?
- Back, Side and Front Panels
- X-Legs, Hubs and Side Screws
Drip and Cup Trays
Boiler(s) and Spar
(Special Order Only)
The type of paint used for color customizing the Slayer Espresso machine. All available colors can be found at cardinalpaint.com and prismaticpowders.com (Slayer does not offer colors with "Illusion" written in the title or any paints with "chrome-like base coat" or "top coat needed" listed in their description).
Slayer offers designs in specific patterns or multi-colored looks for your machine. Stripes, honeycomb, diamond, and chevron are just a few examples of patterns that can be applied to the Slayer Espresso machine.
Request quote for Custom Paint designs or Powder Coated brew-group(s).
In addition to custom color, Slayer offers several unique material options to reflect you and your business' personality. Glass body, Acrylic Window, Plated Metal, Leather Sides and Custom Material options are all available to you. Give any room an added sense of elegance or eccentricity; the choice is yours.
Curved glass encompasses the back panel and approximately 2/3 of the side panels. LED lighting and a powder coat color for side panels/bracketing is included. Choose from - clear glass or smoked gass.
- Glass Body Images: Clear Glass w/Painted Boiler, Smoked Glass w/Plated Boiler, 2/3 Glass Side Panel View
A curved opening is created from the back panel to expose the steam boiler. It is then covered with an acrylic sheet and internal LED lighting is installed.
Choose from - Chrome, Silver, Brass, Nickel, Black Nickel, Aluminum, or Copper (note: copper will change color as machine heats).
What Can I Plate in Metal?
- Back and Side Panels
- Boiler(s) - (See Interior Design)
- Front Panel and Drip/Cup Trays
- X-Legs, Hubs, and Side Screws - (See X-Legs Tab)
- Brew-Group(s) - (Special Order Only)
When you choose a metal for any exterior part of your machine, you must also select one of the following finishes: Grained (coarse uniformed lines, horizontal or vertical) or Polished (a smooth finish to shine metal).
- Plated Metal Images: Polished Chrome, Polished Brass, Grained Nickel, Grained Black Nickel, Polished Aluminum with Rivets, Grained Copper
Side panels of machine are fitted with your choice of leather and colored stitching, accented with an aluminum trim.
- Leather Images: Red Leather, Yellow Leather, Blue Leather, Back Panel Cushion Leather, Aluminum Trim (Closeup)
If your imagination goes beyond simple metal or leather, Slayer may be able to customize your machine in a different material of your choosing (see sample images below).
- Special Order Custom Material Images: Antiqued/Distressed Copper, 24 Karat Gold Body, Green Onyx, Marble, Metal Plated X-Legs & Brew-Groups (24 Karat)
Request Quote for custom material, custom coloring Glass side panels, or metal plating brew-groups.
Actuator Sets & Cup Rail
The Slayer Espresso comes with beautiful wood accents; offering well over a dozen different types of timber. This feature draws attention to your Slayer no matter what the environment.
Actuator Set: Made of genuine wood, the Actuator Set includes the steam handles, brew actuators, and porta'filter handles. European Ash is the standard wood used if no customization is requested.
Cup Rail: The cup rail is made from a single piece of wood and shaped by hand. The cup rail is an optional feature.
Wood Types: When customizing your machine's actuator set or cup rail, choose from one of the below wood categories. They are Type 1, Type 2 and Type 3.
- Type 1: European Ash, Black Walnut, Cherry, Quartersawn White Oak, Non-Figured Maple, Ash
- Type 2: Lacewood, Paduak, Zebra Wook, Black Limba,Tiger Wood, Sapele, Kayha (African Mahogany), Curly Maple
- Type 3: Zircote, Teak, Koa, Claro Walnut, Quartersawn Bubinga
The X-Legs of the Slayer Espresso is a prominent feature of your machine. Attached to the sides, the X-Legs are responsible for supporting the machine's entire weight while giving it a distinctive profile. When no customization is requested, the X-Legs are powder coated in silver. Your two options for customizing your X-Legs are powder coat or metal plate.
Primary paint used to color customize the Slayer Espresso X-Legs. Available colors can be found at cardinalpaint.com and prismaticpowders.com (Slayer does not offer colors with "Illusion" written in the title or any paints with "chrome-like base coat" or "top coat needed" listed in their description)
Your machine's X-Legs can be plated in the following metals: Chrome, Silver, Brass, Nickel, Black Nickel, and Aluminum. You must also select one of the following finishes. Sandblast (blasted with sand to give metal a rough finish), Polished (smooth finish for a shiny metal) or Super Polished (gives metal a reflective finish).
Each X-Leg has three standard stainless steel hubs. One hub attaches to the steam handle and cannot be customized. The other hubs can be painted (see Powder Coat above). Customization pricing for the hubs includes X-Leg screws.
Request quote for metal plated X-Legs and/or Hubs.
Logo & Design
Powder Coat Logo
Logo is powder coated onto your machines back panel. Available colors can be found at cardinalpaint.com and prismaticpowders.com (Slayer does not offer colors with "Illusion" written in the title or any paints with "chrome-like base coat" or "top coat needed" listed in their description.)
- Powder Coat Logo Images: Steam Dot in Red, Zoka Coffee Co. in Black, Coffee Supreme in Gold, Coffee Cup Logo in Red
Your logo is engraved into the rear body panel of your machine. A shadowbox and LED lighting is used to illuminate your trademark. Maximum size is 8"x 8." For a larger logo and shadowbox contact ESN for assistance.
If you have a particular logo or trademark design in mind, Slayer may be able to customize your machine according to your vision (see sample images below).
Request Quote for Custom Designs or Larger Illuminated Logos.
(Acrylic Window and Glass machines only)
The acrylic window or glass body options give a personal view of your Slayer Espresso Machine's inner workings. The perfect choice if you have plans to showcase the back of your Slayer Espresso machine to your customers, friends or visitors.
Powder Coated Boiler
The two boilers that can be customized are the Steam boiler (located at the base of machine) and the Preheat tank (located behind brew groups). All available colors can be found at cardinalpaint.com and prismaticpowders.com (Slayer does not offer colors with "Illusion" written in the title or any paints with "chrome-like base coat" or "top coat needed" listed in their description).
- Powder Coated Boiler Images: Green Steam Boiler and Green Preheat Tank, Black Steam Boiler (with logo) and Red Preheat Tank, White Steam Boiler
Powder Coat Logo on Boiler
Your logo and/or design is carefully copied onto boiler(s) with powder coat color(s) of your choosing (see Powder Coat Boiler above for colors).
- Powder Coat Logo on Boiler Images: Steam Dot in White, Convive in Multiple Colors, Balthazar in Blue
Powder Coated Spar
The spar is the framework for which the boilers of your Slayer Espresso rest. Selecting this option also includes the upper and lower framework visible on the rear of a Acrylic Window or Glass Body machine. If no color is requested, the spar and framework are left in black. See Powder Coat Boiler above for colors.
Boiler(s) are plated in your choice of metal and then mirror polished to give a beautiful reflective shine. Metal options are: Brass, Chrome, Nickle, Black Nickle, Copper (note: Copper will change color as machine heats).
- Plated Boiler Images: Smoked Glass with Copper Tank
Laser Engraved Boiler
Your logo or design is etched onto the boiler(s) for a dramatic and personalized look. (Not available for Powder Coated Boilers).
Request Quote for Powder Coat Logo on a Plated Metal Boiler or for custom interior designs.