Traditionally designed with a classic impression, the RS1 features high-end electonics with comprehensive informative control, stainless steel groups, and is specifically designed to offer control over coffee flavor and consistent production. The RS1 is one of the few commercial espresso machines available in which the barista has control of temperature throughout all stages of the brewing process. A sleek stainless-steel body, adjustable deck height, 4 steam settings and many additional barista tools, the RS1 is both powerful and to the point. Contact the ESN to discover if the RS1 is right for you and your business model.
|Group Height||Adjustable Drip Tray for Traditional or Tall Height|
|Color Options||Stainless Steel (Call for Customization Options)|
|Dosing Operation||Volumetric Dosing|
|Steam Wand||Cool Touch Steam Wand | Lever Actuation|
- Button (Stop-Middle) The stop button is programmable for flush and continuous brew. Engage to clean your groups after brewing for fresh tasting coffee.
- Brew Button (One and Two) Each Brew button can be programmed with two recipes. Groups can be programmed individual or programmed together. Utilize your touch screen to store and spontaneously upgrade button to different recipes.
- Group Dispay (Individual): Baristas can manage product quality with intuitive information. Each group has its own display featuring your set profiling temperature, bewing time in tenths of a second. which dose button is engaged and a dose delivery bar displaying where the machine is currently in the brewing process. The group display will also indicate if you are in test or self learning mode.
- Hot Water Wand: The RS1 hot water wand offers two programmable water temperatures as well as two programmable dosing volumes.
- Manual Mode Operation: Operators can utilize the RS1 manually by using placing a group into manual mode. Use button # 1 (Dose 1 Button) for low pressure pre-infustion, the stop button (middle) for brewing and button # 2 (Dose 2 Button) for post infustion.
- Pre-Infusion Chamber: The infusion chamber resolves a common concern of water hitting coffee grounds at full pressure. This powerful force of water can act like a drill creating holes through the coffee bed. These channels will create an uneven coffee saturation which will effect your brewing time and the taste of your coffee. The purpose of the chamber is to postpone water at high pressure from initially being introduced to the coffee grounds. The infusion chamber is placed before the shower screen. When you begin to brew, the water enters the chamber first, which dramatically reduces the force of the water down to just a gentle wetting on the the gounds bed. This wetting prepares the grounds before normal brewing pressure. Only once the chamber fills, will the machine operate at full pressure.(appoximately 9 Bar). By slowly introducing water to the coffee bed the water is allowed to evenly saturate the grounds, correcting any fissures or air pockets caused by uneven tamping. The infusion chamber provides you peace of mind over quality and product consistency, no matter who operates your machine.
- Pre and Post-Infusion (Low Pressure): Most preinfusion happens in line with pump pressure either by restricting or stopping the flow of water. The RS1 has beeen engineered to utilize line (house) pressure.to introduce water at a much slower rate. .
- Port-a Filter (Balanced): Solid and long lasting Stainless Steel Portafilters with a comfortable rubber grip. RS1 portafilters are angled for level counter top tamping.
- Steam Wands: Programmable with electrovalve steam components for control, longevity, and lower maintenance. Your steam lever has four positions. Home, purge and two programmable positions. Program how much power you prefer. Reducing the steam pressure will provide you more control over the texture of your product.
- Temperature Control: This patented feature allows you to increase or decrease your brewing temperature during brewing. Combine this feature with RS1 line pressure pre and post infusion for multiple variations in bringing out the flavor of your coffee.
- Touchscreen Interface: Displays last 30 deliveries to analyse product consistency in individual buttons.
- USB Port
|2 Group||24"||18"||33"||209lb||4300W||220-240V||11 L / 2.9 GAL|
|3 Group||24"||18"||43"||242lb||5000W||220-240V||16 L / 4.2 GAL|
Rancilio Specialty espresso macines include a one year limited parts warranty. Your warranty will begin upon the date of installation as stated in the installation form or 90 days from the date of purchase, whichever comes first. Rancilio Group warrants that the equipment it has manufactured will be commercially free of defects in material and workmanship within the applicable warranty period. These warranties do not apply to any equipment that, in the Rancilio Group’s judgment, has been affected by misuse, neglect, alteration, improper installation or operation, improper maintenance or repair, damage, or casualty. For more information on your equipment warranty and a complete list of warranty exclusions, please reference the full warranty statement.
ESN Extended Warranty: Our extended warranties come complimentary with your purchase and are provided to enhance Rancilio's product warranty. Your ESN Extended Warranty is clearly stated on your invoice and addresses labor, travel, and part service . Warranties are adjustable and will vary from machine to machine.