Slayer Steam EP is an entry-level precision espresso machine designed to meet the needs of those wanting to profile the flavor of their coffee utilizing temperature. The Steam EP offers independent brew boilers and PID controllers managed through the barista dashboard. The Slayer Steam EP has a unique, distinctive design and is fashioned for fluid, simple operation while featuring high-end extraction capability.
|Anodized Aluminum Body and Matte Black Powder Coat Wings
|Slayer Steam EP, Slayer Steam LP
|Standard Steam Wand
*Fixed deck position that can accommodate some drink cups but is not lowered enough to be considered a tall/raised brew group height.
- â€‹Barista Dashboard: Operation by push button, scrolling knob. Everything from programming to setting group temperatures are managed in one central location.
- Cleaning Programs: The EP has two cleaning programs. Baristas are guided through the nightly process for a quick and thorough cleaning of your espresso machine. The EP also offers a quick rinse option using your blind filters. A unique feature that ensures a cleaner machine and great tasting coffee.
- Electro Steam Valve: Unlike mechanical valves, the electrovalve does not need to be rebuilt which means lower maintenance cost when first starting out.
- Hot Water Wand Temperature Adjustment: The Slayer hot water wand comes with an adjustable cold mix valve for setting your temperature to suit any purpose.
- Independent Temperature Controlled Groups: The most purposeful feature of the Slayer EP is that it allows you to dial in the perfect temperarture at each group. Perfect for those serviing single origin or a selection of different coffees.
- Pre-Wet: Suspend your brew of up to four seconds to allow for steeping before full brew.
- Wing Channels: An aesthetic feature of the Slayer exterior design but also with a purpose. Designed for your technician to hide unsightly plumbing and electrical from public view. Special care should be taken when drilling holes in your counter to ensure exact placement.
Slayer provides a limited 15-month (fifteen month) warranty on all equipment and parts, beginning at the date of shipment from the Seattle headquarters. All equipment and parts are warranted to be free from defect in material or workmanship. Unless otherwise specified in writing, this warranty covers materials only (e.g. equipment, parts) and excludes labor, shipping, and any other costs. Please refer to your User Manual for a complete warranty description.
ESN Extended Warranty: Our extended warranties come complimentary with your purchase and are provided to enhance Slayer's product warranty. Your ESN Extended Warranty is clearly stated on your invoice and will address labor, travel, and part service . Warranties are adjustable and will vary from machine to machine.