The Slayer LP is an espresso machine utilizing beautiful and tasteful accents of color, materials and wood. The LP has a stunning exterior for showcasing in a prominent place, but it is the only reason most coffee enthusiasts are drawn to it. The Slayer LP has a unique internal operating system that is a stand out feature. The LP provides control over pressure and the amount of time during pre and post infusion. This feature is so unique that we only have one other machine in our showcase that offers this type of control. Furthermore, the Slayer LP mathematically calculates and displays the weight of your coffee output presenting this information for profiling and product consistency utilizing independent group displays. Want to learn more? Use our chat or email us. We'd be happy to hear from you and answer any questions you may have.
|Group Height||Adjustable Drip Tray for Traditional or Tall/Raised Height|
Standard mirror polished stainless steel body, ink black wings/cup rail,
*onyx Duratex actuators & handles.
|Models||Slayer Steam EP, Slayer Steam LP|
|Dosing Operation||Manual or Volumetric Dosing|
- 3 Position Paddle Operation. The LP can be used manually or you can program it. There are three positions. The first is home. if you plan to operate the LP manually, the second position is used for pre and post infusion and the third position is for brewing. if you choose to program your Slayer LP, position 2 and 3 are for individual recipes. Set position two for one pour and position three for another.
- Adjustable Drain Tray: A convenient feature not available on most espresso machines. Place your tray where it works best for your style. Lower when using a scale or larger vessels or higher for shot glasses and demitasse cups.
- Automatic Group Flushing: Always brew from a rinsed and fresh group. That is easier said than done when baristas are busy. When you move your Slayer LP paddle back to home, your LP will automatically rinse the group so your barista does not have to worry about this important step. A small feature that makes a large impact on the flavor of your coffee. Programmable by time or you can operate it manually if you choose.
- Barista Dashboad: Individual display for each LP group. Shows baristas brew time, brew weight, group temperature and steam pressure. Program on any group and copy the setting to the other group if desired. Main machine functionality is from group 1 on the left.
- Weight Based Volumetrics: Instead of displaying pulses or milliliters only, the Slayer LP is designed to display the weight of your output or end product. The LP is different than other machines because it uses volume to calculate weight mathematically. You calibrate your machine using a scale to verify outputs. The process is easy and you will appreciate this feature when exploring how to bring out the best qualities of your coffee.
- Pre and Post infusion: A stand out feature of the Slayer Steam LP is the ability for the equipment operater to program pre and post infusion utilizing low pressure. The LP pre-infusion comes pre set at 2.5 bar but it is an adjustable parameter. Recommended range is between 2.5 to 4 bar The LP allows you to preinfuse for up to 10 seconds, switch to full brew and then back to post-infusion, once again utilizing lower pressure to achieve your precise intended outcome.
- PID-Controlled Independent Brew Tanks: This popular feature provides you with accurate brewing temperatures especially during slow or higher traffic periods when machine temps typically tend to fluctuate either spiking or plummeting. The individual brew boilers also allows you to set specific temperatures per group. Set one group's temperature for a single origin and the other for a blend.
- Two Cleaning Programs: The Quick Clean feature allows you to rinse one or all groups. You'll use your back flush filter but no cleaner. The other cleaning program is more thorough. Again, you can choose to clean groups independently or all together.
- Hot Water Wand: Adjustable temperature as well as volume. Choose a temperature that best suites your needs. Choose a temperature for Americanos, black or green tea. This is a manually adjustment found inside machine. Your volume adjustment is made in programming.
- Individual Group Displays: The LP is designed for each group to be programmed and operated independently, The independent display provides the barista operating a group to be informed on brew time, brew weight, brew group temperature, and steam pressure for the machine (Group 1 only)
- Independent Brew Tanks: A standard feature for all Slayer espresso machines. Set independent temperatures for each group to serve different coffee profiles.
- Steam Wands: Two setting long lasting steam wands. Slayer incorporated solenoid (electronic) valves opposed to the traditional mechanical valve. Enjoy less maintenance on your steam valves.
- Winged Channels: Unlike many espresso machines, Slayer LP is designed to be showcased in a prevalent place. The elegant winged channels are a beautiful feature but they also serve a purpose and that is to to hide cables, tubes and hoses for your sight. For your convenience, Slayer offers a tempate to ensure counter top hoses are drilled to specification. Note: It is important holes are in the appropriate places to avoid plumbing and electrical items showing underneath your machine.
DocumentsSteam LP User Manual Steam LP Spec Sheet
Slayer Espresso provides a limited 15-month (fifteen month) warranty on all equipment and parts, beginning at the date of shipment from the Seattle headquarters. All equipment and parts are warranted to be free from defect in material or workmanship. Unless otherwise specified in writing, this warranty covers materials only (e.g. equipment, parts) and excludes labor, shipping, and any other costs. Please refer to your User Manual for a complete warranty description.
ESN Extended Warranty: Our extended warranties come complimentary with your purchase and are provided to enhance Slayer's product warranty. Your ESN Extended Warranty is clearly stated on your invoice and will address labor, travel, and part service . Warranties are adjustable and will vary from machine to machine.