Nuova Simonelli’s G60 is one of our favorite professional grinders. Perfect for home, office or any lower volume applications. The on-demand feature allows you to grind a measured amount of coffee only when you need it and keeps mess and stray coffee grounds to a minimum. This compact grinder is great for decaf or other coffee offerings less frequently served. Consider Nuova Simonelli ‘s MDXS with 65 mm steel burrs for medium to larger volume espresso bars.
|Burrs||60mm Flat Steel Burrs|
|Color||Black with Stainless Steel Body
(Chrome option no longer available)
- Dosing Timer: Adjusting and programming your grind is easy with plus/minus buttons and you wi'll appreciate the lock out feature which prevents accidental changes to your grind time.
- Micrometric Grind Adjustment: If you have never worked with a notched adjustment, you should know it can be frustrating. Notched adjustment offer you no control over how much of a correction you can make, leaving you with not enough or too much change. The micrometric grind adjustment provides you the ability to make slight movements so you can fine tune your grind with ease.
- Stainless steel 60mm burrs: Burr size indicates the volume a grinder is designed for. Purchasing a grinder that is too small can cause heat and friction that will negatively affect your coffee beans. To reduce heat, the G60 60mm steel burrs are larger and longer lasting than your traditional small grinder.
- Portafilter Holder and Switch: The G60 will hold the portafilter in place while dosing so your barista is free to attend to other tasks. Not all grinders have this feature and it is one everyone appreciates during busy periods.
- Transparent Bean Hopper: The G60 is a commercial grinder well suited for decaf or coffee that is not frequently served. The bean hopper holds about a pound of coffee which is the perfect size for ensuring freshness.
G60 Spec Sheet