Victoria Arduino has ingeniously crafted the Eagle One with a strong focus on energy efficiency, space-saving, and environmental responsibility, all while maintaining a clean and modern design with the ability to consistently brew back-to-back beverages.
The Eagle One espresso machine is ideal for coffee businesses committed to reducing waste without compromising the quality of their beverages. The Eagle One utilizes a multi-boiler system to provide precise control over temperatures at each group, leaving the steam boiler dedicated to exclusively steaming and hot water dispensing. The steam boiller is equipped with a pressure transducer for rapid recovery.
The operational brilliance and exceptional energy efficiency of the Eagle One is rooted in its innovative water management system. This design is centered around harnessing energy from preheated water to elevate the temperature of incoming cold water, thereby optimizing the overall energy usage.
The process initiates with the intake of cold water from the source, which then courses through a coil situated in the drain tray. This drain tray acts as the collection point for previously heated water emanating from the expansion valves, main drain brew valves, and steam valves. By capitalizing on the heat generated by this discharged water, the incoming water is effectively preheated before it is directed into the brew groups and the steam boiler.
Moreover, the compact and efficient brew boilers are engineered to swiftly heat the necessary quantity of water, precisely when it is required. The primary brew boiler is equipped with a 600-watt heating element, supplemented by the group head's 300-watt element, which operates independently to ensure meticulous control throughout the brewing process.
Visit our features tab to learn more about the specifice features standard and optional on Victoria Arduino's Eagle One.
In the Box: 58mm Stainless Steel Tamper, standard and latte art steam tips, portafilters and double baskets for each group, and one single basket.
|Dosing Operation||Volumetric Dosing|
|Steam Wand||Available in manual, automatic heating and Easy Cream Heating and Frothing wands|
|Recepticle||Nema L6-30 Twist|
- Auto-Rinse: Rinsing your group key to a quality product but over rinsing wastes water. It is common for equipment operators to over rinse. The auto-rinse saves time, energy, water consumption and money.
- Barista Lighting: Positioned lights provides baristas an enhanced viewed for product evaluation of quality. Eagle One's lighting can also create a beautiful ambiance in rooms with dimmer lighting.
- Individual Group Displays: No need to lean over to look at a main screen. Group display offers shot times wth large numbers. Shot times are also available on the main display.
- Soft Infusion System: Prevent channeling from minor inconsistancies in tamping. The chamber comes standard plugged but can be removed to enable soft-infusion.
- Main Display There are no mechanical displays on the Eagle One. Pump and steam pressure are showcased digitally
STEAM WAND OPTIONS
Standard Ergonomaic Steam Wand with Accuating Paddles: The steam wand design is favorable because it allows your barista to create different angles for achieving better and easier frothing, even working well with large pitchers.
Auto-Steam (Heating) wand: Less combersome than using a thermometer. Heats dairy and non-dairy products to desired temperature with a covenient automatic shut-off. Two programs per wand.
Easy Cream: This automatic steam wand allows you to program for both foam texture as well as desired temperature. The Easy Cream does all the work for you. This all-in-one steam wand is a good choice for those seeking to simplify the drink preparation process freeing hands for other activities.Two programmagle settings per wand.
- Beutiful Exposed Groups Provides Spac for Enhanced Movement
- Heavy Powder-Coated Panels
- Removable drip tray enables convenient access beneath the espresso machine, simplifying thorough cleaning.
- Stainless Steel Boilers and Framing for longlasting durability
- Electrovalve Steaming
- Soft Infusion Systems prevent channeling from minor inconsistancies in tamping (Plugged with a 5mm Jet.) Would recommend standard .8mm
- Insulated boiler with innovative Drytex material superior heat retention and cost efficiency
- Pressure Transducer and Solid State Relays
Victoria Arduino espresso machines come standard with a 2 year manufacturer warranty (Part and Material). Extended warranties on labor, travel, preventative maintenance and part service will vary.
The installation of a water softener is mandatory for all users that don't meet the required water specifications, failure to do so will void your warranty. It is recommend to always add a water filter to your order if you do not have one already. Replacement time of filters depends on your water and quantity of drinks being made.
Complimentary Preventative Maintenance
Our Nuova Simonelli and Victoria Arduino espresso machines include a complimentary preventative maintenance. This comprehensive maintenance is a great opportunity to return your equipment back to like working new condition. It also provides us with an important opportunity to explore the interior of your equipment to determine if there may be a defect or possible component failure that has gone undetected. If anything is found, those parts and materials can be repaired or replaced complimentary while your machine remains under warranty.